Friday, March 13, 2009

Heading to the Beach!

Well we are finally going to get some R & R. We are heading to the beach for spring break. We have been traveling the past 4 weekends to hockey tournaments and my step-father-in-laws funeral. Lucky for me, I had a lot of time to read my Somerset Artful Blogging and found out that I needed to let you all know that I wouldn't be posting for awhile. So, as I have mentioned before, this blogging thing is a giant learning thing for me, and with blogging etiquette, I will apologize for not informing all of my wonderful blog sisters that I was away. I hope you are all enjoying your beautiful springs and possibly get to head out for a fun trip with your family. We are heading off to Daytona, close to Jeff's mothers so we get to spend time with her, yet be at the beach!!! Blessings for safe travel, and a happy Spring Break. I think Lincoln (above) has the right idea!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Have fun! I am in need of a vacation and hopefully in a few weeks I will be shopping ,I mean relaxing at the beach! Love your tags and thanks for the pretty necklace!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Have a wonderful trip Hope and be safe. Have fun and take your sunscreen! Most of all, take lots of pictures and we'll be waiting for your return!!!!
Jodie
everything vintage