Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Silver Bella 2009 Bound


This week has been a whirlwind of signing up for swaps and let me tell you there are some really creative and inspiring swap hostesses out there. I am giddy with excitement! So... anyone that knows me is aware that I am computer illiterate & also time change impaired. Actually just signing up for Silver Bella gave me a time because a time change was involved. So signing up for swaps has been a challenge for me personally. I did it and I got into the swaps that I wanted to get into....and I was even able to get my Bella Sister Lisa Orme in as well. Oh...that little problem with the Mini Advent Swap...that was my fault. I accidentally signed Lisa up twice. These girls are eager....these Bella Sister's of mine. I was on pins and needles waiting to sign up for Michelle Gellars Holiday Fat Book Swap and I waited until the designated time and do you know that within 60 seconds 17 people signed up. CRAZY! I am also signed up for Bee's Knee's and that is a one on one swap where I will be paired up with someone. I can't wait to get my swap partner. I have also really gone out on a limb and decided to be a Swap Hostess. I sent in my swap idea yesterday and I will be hosting a silver solder swap called "Display Your Faith" so all you soldering Bella's out there be ready for the sign up day for that. Omaha....here I come and I can't wait!
Blessings~Hope

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Thanks for joining my swap. :) As soon as we get a few more ladies...I can assign partners. :) Congrats on hosting yourself...I'm glad you jumped in...the water is fine.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see more details about your swap! If I can improve my soldering skills (i.e. last year's Silver Bella soldered charm swap debacle--I still cringe when I think of those talented ladies getting my beginner charm!!), I want to sign up....