Sunday, March 27, 2011

State Chapmpions


So as you know.....I've been gone awhile. I have been following
Lindsey's high school basketball team around the state.
Last night was the big pay off. Bloomington High School
South won the 4a Class Indiana State Championship.
It was SO exciting. The boys just were tremendous. Such team
players. I have followed these boys for years....some since they
were on the kindergarten teams. Now.....as they graduate and go
on to their perspective colleges I don't know how I will ever keep up
with their basketball games. So....now back to my regular little
old life of swaps and creating.

6 comments:

Kim Hanauer said...

Hope,
That`s such a Blessing watching the kids throughout their lives become champions! Glad to have you back- I`ve missed you!
Have a Blessed Sunday~
Kim
xxoo

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

congrats----
ive had hope withdrawals....
cant wait to see all ur crafty goodness
hugs

Laurie said...

Congratulations to your champions! I tried to email you recently but it came back...your email box must be full since you've been on the road! I can't wait to see you...soon!!

Cherie Wilson said...

Congrats to you Hope....to Lindsey and of course South!! Now go get crafty girl! XOXO See you soon!

Kim Hanauer said...

Hope,
I tried to email you. I received your awesome box! Love it all. Thank you so much for all the goodies and the tea tin. Can`t wait till Sat!
XXOO
Kim

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Its the big pastime in Indiana this time of year!