Saturday, October 27, 2012

IU Charms....A Little Bling is Always Fun!


Oh my mercy....have I  been having some fun in the studio!  You know me & my bling & I got to thinking don't these lonely little IU charms need some sparkle??  Actually...those rival-ristic sweet Ohio State fans inspired me with all their BUCKEYE necklaces the other weekend!  So I got busy....added some rhinestones & pearls & badda bing....instant POP!!!  Our own HOOSIER tradition!!!  HOO...HOO...HOOSIERS!!!!  Took them in to Lola Rue first thing Monday & they sold out instantly within 2 days!!!  It was so humbling to say the least...but don't worry girls...new shipment of glass is being rushed to me!!!  I will make more just for you....cause hey....we've got Coach Crean & his boys coming up & the last few days of football & I'm still loving that!!!  So bare with me & my little elves (Jeff & Lincoln have been commissioned) here down at the little studio while we burnish away & have a grand old time!  Hope you are creating to your hearts desire....blessings for glorious creations!

No comments: