Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas

It has been such a long time since I have blogged.  I don't even know how to do it any more.  I quit because of frustration.  I had so much trouble uploading my photos.  I don't know how to take good photos either.  But I love blogging & the concept of blogging....because I am a social person & I love connecting in this way.  So very much has changed in my life.  IF I continue blogging....& I promise I will....I promise that I will fill you in on all the details.  I chose this picture because it really does represent change.  For example, this is Lindsey my daughter, she was about 11 here, about 10 years ago.  She is my special girl, actually a beautiful woman now.  She is a junior at Indiana Universiy in the Kelley School of Business.  On January 4, 2014, she will leave for Hong Kong for 5 months for a study abroad trip.  While I am immensely nervous, I am hugely excited for her to have this wonderful opportunity.  She has worked very hard, she has earned this trip.  So this is just a little snippet into a little bit of my world.  I will let you know every juicy detail soon.  Until then have a wonderful & very merry Christmas.  May your dreams come true & you & your families be richly blessed.

2 comments:

Diana Seal said...

Hi Hope, love the picture of your daughter in the Santa outfit, precious memories!!!
Congrats to her, what a fabulous opportunity!
To you and your family
a very Merry Christmas!
Diana

Aakash said...

Thank you for sharing about this topic Really Very Nice Post Thank you for sharing about this topic Really Very Nice Thank you for sharing about this Post Sir/Mam

Also Visit On Dermacol :-)


Dermacol
Dermacol Make-Up Care
Dermacol Skin Care Products
Dermacol Catalogs
Dermacol Accessories
Dermacol Makeup Cover
Dermacol Satin Makeup Base
Dermacol Invisible Fixing Powder
Dermacol Shade Card