Sunday, August 30, 2009

Apothecary in my bathroom


It seems funny to me while reviewing my blog...but most of my posts have been about my bathrooms. When I started thinking about the uncanniness of being especially happy with the decorating of my bathrooms I started laughing out loud. My house has literally been torn up for 1 1/2 years while we have been renovating our kitchen. The process has gone in huge waves and this wave has been the hardest to deal with. No stove for going on 2 months now....but when it is finished it is going to be worth the wait. So until then I will photograph little vignettes of decorations in my bathrooms. I love the way the light has captured the beauty of these old bottles. The soft colors are so pretty. I am enamored with old bottles...the way the glass has become etched with age. What things enamor you? Maybe an old bottle, old rhinestones, old buttons or just a silly old box. Have a wonderfully happy day enjoying some vintage beauty.

No comments: