Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Lovelies


Look at this sweet ornament from the swap
I participate in hosted by Alanna George. I adore
this cute talent that was created by Robin Sanchez.



And this darling red creation by Rachel Velder.
Simplistic & the splash of red shows up so well.



This cute little snowman.....yes it certainly is
still winter here in Indiana....was created by
Melissa Danner.



This little girl made me happy the moment
I saw her....just like her creator Miss Lynn Lesback.


This what I sent....a little soldered diamond
with a glass glittered heart.

7 comments:

kandeland said...

wow!! what great creations! love every one of them! have a Happy Valentine's Day Hope! xo nat

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

oh how fab!
u have to tell me about more swaps cause i have swap bug!

Laurie said...

Love them! I adore the bird cage, and your soldered diamond, especially!

Cherie Wilson said...

That diamond you sent reminds me of someone who is a "royal diadem" in His hand!! You and me, girlfriend! Happy hearts day and thankyou for your sweet comment to me as well. Love ya!

Pinkie Denise said...

This looks like a fun swap...love the hearts so pretty

Linda Jo said...

I L O V E what you sent! Love it! What a great swap that was!!! I saw it on Lynn's blog, too!

Terri Gordon said...

I love the beautiful ornament you sent. I am so lucky to have received one. Thank you for sharing my ornament. I really enjoyed this swap. Have a wonderful week. Terri