Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twelve Days Of Christmas Swap....


It was with slight apprehension that I even signed up for Alanna George's 12 Day's of Christmas Swap....only because the due date was for March 20th & I thought it would be difficult for me to wrap my creative brain around a Christmas Swap in the glorious spring-time. But some of us gals have been swapping together for about 3 years now since we met at Silver Bella. My task was Five Golden Rings & I had so much fun making these ornaments. I am giving you a sneak peak.....I don't think many of my gal pals from the swap read my blog so this is a little un-veiling.I am getting mine mailed out early as we leave for our Spring Break junking trip next week. Get this....my son....15 year old Lincoln wants to go on a 'picking' trip!!!! Hey.....I'm up for it....we will head to warmer weather....drive in the RV....read books.....play games.....ANTIQUE & JUNK!!! So I hope my little sneak peak has inspired you.....I know these swaps really do fuel my creative energy. Have a gloriously inspired day. Blessings!

4 comments:

Kim Hanauer said...

Hope,
Your little birds are adorable! I love them. Have fun on your junkin` trip! Let me know what kind of treasures you find.
Blessings~
Kim
XXOO

luci wallis said...

Oh my that sounds like an awesome spring break trip. My son Griffin loves American Pickers, along with my nephews we just went on a pick in my Mom's attic! I have dragged that poor boy to more antique festivals, flea market and antique stores since he could walk:) Thanks for your order!!
We do have a lot in common!! Beautiful work~
Bristol

shawn street said...

Busted! I'm in the 12 days swap too! Your doves are precious. That means I need to get a move on with my 8 maids a milking! I've got everything pulled together. Now I just need to execute!

Have fun on your buying trip. Please share photos on your blog Hope!
Shawn

Laurie said...

Wow wow wow!! I love these! I too would have a hard time doing Christmas in Spring but, boy, is it worth it! Swoon!