Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Hockey Mom Hat


Good morning, and a good morning indeed! Today I put on yet another one of my fabulous hats. The Hockey Mom Hat. My son Lincoln is a second year PeeWee and we travel most weekends from September through March. Today we are traveling to Athens, Ohio which is about 6 hours from Bloomington. We are giving ourselves a couple of extra hours and hopefully we can find some junk stores along the way. Hockey moms have really had notice lately with the Vice Presidential running mate of Sarah Palin. I love her immensley and wonder how she does all that see does and seemingly well. She just seems like an average mom like most of the moms that I know. I feel like I am her kind of lady and the ladies of the world today have immense strength and manage so much. I love PeeWee hockey, I love traveling with my family, and these days are days we will never forget! The above photo is a group of really cool hockey kids. My son Lincoln is pictured in the lower right hand corner in the red shirt. Blessings for a beautiful October day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope all was well during your trip to Akron...Love the blog. I am inspired...

bloomboys said...

Love keeping up with your blog, Hope. I would VOTE for you anyday; for President or Vice President. I am a High School Musical mom!!

Christine

Hope said...

You inspire me too! We had a fabulous trip for hockey and the beautiful thing about it, I turned 2 hockey boys into avid junkers. They were begging to stop at every antique mall that we passed after the first one we stopped. Of course that one had a wonderful miniature golf course...but they saw the beauty in junking! I love your blog by the way. Isn't it so fun!

Hope said...

Well luckily for me you won't ever have to vote for me. I don't know if they have a craft room in the White House or the Governor's Mansion. Thanks certainly for the VOTE of confidence. Love you!