Sunday, February 21, 2010

....It's Almost Here



I was really happy when I came home from church today. The snow has really been melting here. This is what I saw peeking up through the ground.




Spring is right around the corner. I can't remember whose blog I was perusing last week and I commented to her...'It won't be long as soon as that snow melts we will have spring bulbs popping up.' The tips are bright yellow because the sun hasn't been able to hit them yet. I am feeling recharged. I am feeling happy.




The strange thing is...we are expecting more snow tonight...and I have a big pot of chili on the stove. I know it is still winter...but I see the spring coming right around the corner. So...even though I will still be wearing my winter coat...and not my flip flops and still be wearing the wool sweaters...and the Uggs...I know that soon it will be spring!!

4 comments:

April said...

Oh, I am dying to see that sight in my beds!! Can't wait-I'm going out to check right now!

Tina said...

Looks wonderful spring like over at your place Hope - we still have sooo much snow over here. Wishing for spring soon.

I joined to Tussie Mussie Swap too - first time for that one too - can´t wait to get started.
~Tina

Cherie Wilson said...

So nice to see these pictures!! I'm really not getting this visual from my yard across town yet. Thanks for sharing how your Gaga has inspired you so. Yes, she must be so proud of you, Artful Hope!! XO

April said...

Yes! My daffodils are coming up!
Thanks for motivating me to go look-I can't wait.
Glad to hear you're coming to shop, too;)