Tuesday, February 14, 2012

.....And The Winner Is????


Okay....Okay....we all know I am not techi! I don't know how to do those random number things. No....I am just the simple girl that writes all the names down. Folds the paper. Seals them. Mixes them up and draws out the name. Hanging chads are really reality to me. I can relate to them. It is normal to me. And hey....I like my grandmothers ironstone pedestal bowl a whole lot better than the random number thing on the computer.


The outcome is all the same. We still get a winner. I physically can do it. I don't sweat in a panic like what the heck do I do now?? It is just the way I am. But did I mention....I did come into the 21st Century today and actually got a Pinterest Account. Oh my goodness.....can I say I am drooling over the wonderful eye candy. Thanks dear friend Laurie Jackson for hooking me up so many times this week. I love you so much!!! So hear the little ballots are.....all mixed up all ready for honest old me to choose one from the pile.


Here it is.....the one that I chose.....drum roll please.....while we slice it open with my gorgeous & sweet letter opener that my dear son carved for me. He even embellished it with vintage sheet music and placed a vintage rhinestone on the end for some seriously needed bling, and trimmed it out with some gorgeous Parisian trim.....a totally thoughtful gift that I have cherished since the day he gave it to me.....just because!!! And the winner is.......


Kris!!! Thanks so much for all who played and commented for my 100th follower Giveaway. It touches me so much that I even have 100 followers. Having this blog has been so much fun....but truly the best part has been meeting so many great and talented women over the last 3 years. I have learned so much and my creativity has blossomed and I have challenged myself in so many new ways. So please stay in touch and visit often....I love hearing from you! Kris, please email me your address so that I can mail you your necklace....and remember....if a little birdie mentions a favorite color....it can probably be arranged. Blessings.

1 comment:

Kris and Evie said...

Yippeeeee!!!! I love your things. I just sent you an email. xoxo, Kris