Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hey Football Fans....

Hi Blog Friends....I have been away for awhile....and I
have missed you! I have been having so much fun & enjoying
fall & all the fall related activities.....like FOOTBALL.
Check out the cute new soldered pendants I created for a
friend & her little girl. They are going to love them.
Just the perfect amount of bling for them.

Another fun thing that I got to do was attend Handmade U. More
on that later. It was a great time. Michelle Gellar & Rachel Velder
inspired me beyond belief! So much so that I came home and spent
a week organizing my craft room so I can create to my little hearts
desire....and make some great things!

I hope you have an inspiring & beautifully creative afternoon!

6 comments:

Kim Hanauer said...

Hi Hope!!
I have missed you! Glad you`re back. I love your pendants! You`re right, just enough bling. (But you and I know "It don`t mean a thing if it aint got that bling)!! LOL
XXOO
Kim

The Junque Seeker said...

I've been wondering about you! Happy to see you posting again, and can't wait to hear about your Handmade U experience. Cute charms!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

man i was beginning to think you fell in a hole.
perfect amount of bling....
hugs

Unknown said...

Those are so fun....I need to make one like that with Meg's gymnastics photo!!

Will find you tomorrow...

Lisa said...

Love those pendants Hope!
Looking forward to seeing your post from Handmade U ~ we had the best time, didn't we?

Laurie said...

It's so good to see you back!