Monday, October 24, 2011

It's coming.....but what is it?

Just a little snippet of something I have been working on. It took a while but it has been a very rewarding experience. Soon.....you will see my creation in full. But what is it? Can you guess?

I have worked with some extremely talented people. The experience has been awesome because of it. I have learned & I have grown. Any more guesses on what I have created??

Some vintage scrap here....some vintage scrap there. The hoarder must use all her stash at some point in her life. Here....some vintage green upholstery fabric I found in an abandoned house. I have used this fabric in numerous projects and swaps. Perhaps you have received something I have made with it??

What oh what will this be......can you guess yet? Do you like the supplies I have worked with? Are these the colors of your Christmas Celebration?? Lately.....I have been anything but traditional....that's what I love about art. You can be anything but traditional. I hope this little snippet has inspired you today. Do have an artfully creative day. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

OMG, it's killing me. I can't tell waht it is but, I sure love all the yoummy texute and color. Can't wait for you to tell us. TFS
xxx
Marlene

kevin21 said...

Justin Bieber Monster Beat for this machine has provided own orion 1.4GHz binuclear processor, and provides 1GB the Monster Beats Lady Gaga capacity and the 16GB/32GB two kind of memory capacity specification. Because has provided to the 3.5G high speed network support, therefore Tristar GALAXY Note has also used the double camera disposition,Perhaps is because the handset touches controls the screen size big reason, Tristar for this machine on has also designed a hand-written pen, its name is called Spen, the user may use it to do directly on the screen writes down perhaps the painting, but this is also this model of handset name origin actually Ferrari Headphones.

In order to solve the ultra great size to touch controls the screen, but brings the battery continue voyage question, Tristar this time for this machine has also provided 2500 milliampere time ultra large capacity batteries, such capacity for the first time saw in the intelligent handset, it lets the human in the continue voyage aspect's performance anticipate Cheap Beat Gold Headphones by dr dre.