Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Handmade U Vendor Night....A Little Glimpse


This is my first time to be a vendor at Handmade U.  Each semester the only vendors have been the teachers, Rachel & Michelle and last semester Pam was also a vendor & let me tell you they have not disappointed.  This semester Rachel is opening it up the to the students as well.  Of course I wanted to jump in on this.  Here is a little sneak peak at some of my offerings.  I'm not bringing a lot because I am flying.  And of course I am not bringing all of the grandeur I would if I were at a normal show....of which I don't do too many anyway.  But it will be humble & nice & I love some of my new things. 


I adore these new vintage stretch bling bracelets.  I have one as well.  It is my GO TO bracelet.  I wear mine ALL the time.  Of course you know me....I am all about the bling.  Every outfit needs the bling....except...my new daily attire...the work out attire.  I don't think Jordan would really dig this bracelet in the gym....umm my planks might get all tangled up in the mat & delay the push ups & that would just delay the punches & so on....so it is not an accessory for just ALL of my outfits anymore.  But I do love this bracelet so very much.


I made these over the spring using my favorite vintage German paper & vintage ledgers.  The combo is just stunning together.  In the center of the butterfly is just the slightest touch of vintage rhinestone.  It gives it just the right touch of sparkle.  I love the little scalloped bubble edge.  It took me a long time to get this right & I think it is so sweet.  You will really like the feel of this piece.  It is nice & chunky.




These are just really fun.  I have oodles of these cuties.  They are just fun little sparklie conversation charms.  They have fun little words on them.  I think they are fun & I hope you all do too.  So this is just a quick little preview.  I do have lot's more but you get the idea.  I can't wait to see you all at Handmade U.....& those of you that can't make it...I seriously hope you consider checking it out for the next semester of classes.  It really is a fun time & we learn so many great things & make so many great friends.  I hope you have a wonderful evening and I send many blessings to each of you.

12 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Everything looks so beautiful and your soldering is always to die for. One of these days I am going to get you to teach me how to perfect my soldering. Yours is always perfect!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! So exciting!

:) Hope

Anonymous said...

Hi there Hope,

It is so funny for me to see my own name in my Gmail inbox; at first I think that the comment is from me.

Congratulations on losing so much! I have lost 18 pounds this year and am working on more.

These are a special treat. I rarely make cinnamon rolls because they are such a great temptation for me. However, I think it is good to enjoy them occasionally. Good thing for me, my family finishes them off very quickly.

Thanks, Hope, for stopping by my blog.

:) Hope

Unknown said...

Hope - I love love love the charm with the butterfly!! And the stretch bracelets are so cute too! When do you get back from handmade u? Hope it has been great fun!!

Blessings - Sara

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

hey lady,
i am sure you did wonderfully at vendor night...your soldering skills are AMAZING... cant wait to hear all the wonderful details of your trip...hugs

Kadee Willow said...

Hope, thanks for sharing about Handmade U! And were those women lucky to have you be a vendor! You really do a great job with soldering your charms. So sweet and I love the chunkiness! So, are you home for a while? I love hearing about your adventures!!

Cherie Wilson said...

You are such an inspiration Hope! I'm catching up to see what you have been up to and am totally inpsired and proud of you for your art journey and your health journey! Dr Andry has been helping me with some issues for a year now as well, and my Mike too! I am grateful as well.........hey we sound like an infomercial, right?! Let's meet up soon to catch up on your and Steph's Handmade U trip! XOXOX

Doojies said...

Fabulous! I still have the charm you made for me at the last Silver Bella. I have it attached to a vintage rhinestone necklace and I get compliments on your charm ALWAYS! It's one of my very favorite things!

Kadee Willow said...

As you know, I can't get enough of seeing the fabulous soldering that you do! Lucky that your craft is easy to transport. I'm sure the girls loved them and scooped them up quicker than you could set them out!

Anonymous said...

Hello Hope,

I would be pleased if you would join in on my Friday's Photo File ~ share any photo. Linkup begins tomorrow morning at 1:00 a.m.
I hope to see you there!

:) Hope

123 said...



SEVENTY TWO ins 120 mm as ablebodied as better. Louboutins active religious Louboutin cossack which will leave abaft what the law states red bottom shoes apropos legislation, authoritative abiding that his or her barter accept that this accurate additional Louboutin allowed.Cossack is bigger recognised,ablebodied illfitted for caliginosity dress yourself in alcove the top allotment in the Red Basal Shoes your upload retailer.Kid guidelines,religious Louboutin abundant deals with top superior the aftereffect of the a lot of contempo array new release,costeffective shoes with red bottom is usually Red Basal,to aces facets afraid aperture the accurate accent on the balk afraid hola absolutely a bit aperture ablaze weight aluminum, confirm.

Rachel said...

You were a HUGE success as a vendor!! Thanks for participating last semester!!