Yesterday I showed you some roses that I made. Today
I created this crown with the roses. Not the whole crown today....
but the embellishments. Here is a close-up of
the roses with some added vintage leaves. See...it is
proof I just completed it....you can still see the blue
glue....but don't worry....that will dry clear with the
hint of Martha Stewart glitter I added for a faint glimmer.
You can almost see it in its entirety. I am just in awe
of the beauty of the roses. A little bit stunned to be
exact. I really think they look vintage & realistic.
I added vintage rhinestones and of course had to
throw in some pearls. I adorned it with tulle &
velvet ric rac. This was really fun to create and
a little challenging. I joined The Fairy Society & took
Sherry's online class to make the base for the crown. I
hope you have enjoyed my crown creation. Have a beautifully