Saturday, December 20, 2008

Silver Bella Sachets


I participated in a number of swaps when I went to Silver Bella. In this particular swap we were asked to make sachets. For those of you who don't know what a swap is, it is fun way to connect with people. You make a said amount of items that a hostess has chosen for her swap. Then you 'swap' them with your group. So, I made 10 and when I went to Silver Bella I received 10 different sachets, made by 10 different, incredible women. I chose a Parisan theme for mine and used vintage linen with a hand stamped Parisan image. I then attached a distressed tag, some vintage beads, vintage seam binding and to make it all even neater attached everything with a tarnished large safety pin. I filled each sachet with beautiful, restful lavendar. These sachets make me happy and help me to feel relaxed. I hope they have done the same for my swap sisters. (Luckily for my other friends I made a few extra....and they can be purchased at Lola Rue) Blessings for a lovely, restful day.

1 comment:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hey Hope, It was so nice to hear from you today, thanks for stopping by. I love love love your little sachets! I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas & New Years also and that you will soon be enjoying your new kitchen. Be sure to share some pictures with us!
Keep in touch,
Jodie