Sunday, July 18, 2010

Alana George's Easter Swap


Shortly after Easter, Alana George contacted several Silver Bella Sister's to see if we wanted to participate in a pre-Sivler Bella Swap...as she couldn't attend Silver Bella this year (BOO). Here is what Jessi Nagy created....isn't it too cute. Stephanie Oyler's (Crowns & Pearls) daughter Meg especially loved this one. She wanted it for her very own to display in her room. Thanks Jessi for a cute ornament!



This is a cutie made by Rachel Velder of rach-ology. Yoyo's sure seem to be the rage in projects lately. What a fun....old time.....craft.




This cutie with buttons was created by Angela Carignan....Alana's sister. If I am correct.....this was her first swap. I hope she joins more....they are so fun!




Oh I just squealed with delight when I saw this one from the oh so talented Julie Baxley. Isn't the dotted swiss skirt just too cute. Thanks Julie....I just love this so much.



I thought this was an interesting take on a Spring ornament. Made into a little banner.....what a darling idea. I can't wait to pin this to the branches of my Spring tree next Easter. This lovely was created by the ever so talented Melissa Danner.




1 comment:

Uniquely Ella said...

Love this spring banner, super cute.
xxx
Marlene