Friday, May 20, 2011

A Bird Song Swap

I know you all are probably tired of seeing all the Birdsong
hoopla.....but I would be remiss if I didn't post
about the sweet treasure box matchbox I received.
Sherry....of Sherry's Cottage made this wonderful
box for me. She wrapped it in this awesome
vintage hat that looks like it came right out
of Karla's Cottage.
Here it is in all it's splendor. I just was so impressed by
all the minute details that she displayed.
She really paid attention....a girl after my own
heart. I just truly felt special when I received it.
She special ordered this vintage silhouette for me. That just made
me so happy. She really figured 'me' out. How she glued
on all that special bling is beyond me. Sometimes I feel glue
challenged. Do you ever have those days?
Here are some of the yummy gift items that were
meticulously placed in the box. She told me she packed it
and repacked it 4 times. It sure was packed to the
brim. I just love all the treasures inside!
And yes I must mention that I adore my special.....
sweet little inspiration box. I will treasure it for years to
come. If you notice my new 'button'....I am attending Handmade U
in September. My travel companion will be Miss Stephanie Oyler
of Crowns & Pearls. We are both so excited to attend. Check it out...there
are still 2 openings left....and I am sure the will fill up quickly.
Have an inspirationally creative weekend.!

4 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

Tired of hearing about BirdSong? Not yet...Miss Sherry sure did a pretty job with your matchbox.

Handmade U sounds wonderful- Michele's journal look beyond awesome, you're lucky to have a chance to learn from her.

Suz said...

That is beautiful. I will never grow tired of all this hoopla about Birdsong. I think most people ended it too soon so keep it up, ok?
Hugs,
Suz

LuLu Kellogg said...

Sherry is an amazing artist....this is beautiful!
So glad you had a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to see you in July at Kim's!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Sharon Morrison said...

Didn't we have fun!!
I was going to go to Rachel's Univ. but there are no more rooms in the cabin. I did not know about this soon enough.
Have a great time and post pictures!!