Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love Fall So Much


I hope you have had as nice a weekend as I have. I traveled this weekend for my son Lincoln's hockey tournament. What was especially nice about this weekend was the beautiful weather that I encountered. Blessings abound. This fall season in Bloomington, Indiana has been so wonderful. Cool evenings & mornings and beautiful warm fall days. I have breathed in the fresh air and been so thankful many times. I have traveled away from town on several occasions and the leaves are just beginning to turn. I just love fall, the beautiful colors and God's bounty. We went to Lark's Family Farm in Loogootee, Indiana a few Sunday's ago. It was such a nice adventure. A petting zoo, corn maze, pumpkin patch, bison, apple cider slushie's & pedal go-carts, and to make things even better, the gourds & pumkins were only 25 cents a pounds. Blessings for a gorgeous week.

No comments: