Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lindsey's BHSS 2008 Homecoming


It will be a rare occurance for me to actually post two items in one day, but I just received some pictures of Lindsey's homecoming. I am continuosly inspired by other's blogs and want to capture the essence of family & creativity here in my own blog. Homecoming to me is a time of reflection and rememberance from where we have come. Jeff & I both graduated from BHSS and so it is extra special for us because now our daughter is a sophmore there. We love going to homecoming & seeing past friends, teachers, & parents from when we were students there. The school has changed a lot, but the people are still good, and the memories are still wonderful from dear old BHS. I hope many blessings fill your day.

2 comments:

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

She is so beautiful! It seems like she should still be in 3rd grade, though!!!

Hope said...

Then it seems like you should still be pregnant!!! We did have so much fun. Lindsey just wanted to get noticed by 'Miss Cindy'. Thanks for the great ride!