Saturday, January 24, 2009

All That Glitters


I got a little reprimand yesterday at Bible Study (The Beth Moore Ester Series). My good friend Stephanie inquired about my horrible blogging skills....horrible because they have been non-existent since January 12! Well, I might have to confess to being a weekend blogger, or most definitely a blogger when I have the time. You see the above bunch of fun, glitter, glue, papers, wall paper, stamps, ribbon, ephemera, buttons & more. These are items that make me sing. These items are music to my ear....and even though Stephanie might want me to blog a little more....she might just be pleased with a fun gift made with all these cool creative supplies. For that...she will have to wait and see. Blessings for a fun & creative weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited to see your post! I'm trying to identify each item in the picture....So, I'm gonna like what you've been doing, huh? It does look like I see a bit of textured pink vintage wallpaper! Love it!

Unknown said...

One more thing....I just noticed that you posted this @ 4:11 a.m. this morning!!!! I'm impressed, but, then again, you always impress me, girl!