Friday, January 30, 2009

Igloo Building


Maybe real eskimos build better igloos...but then they have to live in one too. I think this is a pretty good try...and Lincoln practically did live in it...actually for 10.5 hours during one of the best blizzards I can remember. The news said we got 12 inches, but what we measured at our home was 14 inches right on our patio...no drifting. The drifts were much deeper. The creative & interactive play that has been shared at this home over the past couple a days has been wonderful. I think every town needs a good blizzard once a year!!! Blessings for a great day....child free.

3 comments:

Maya Papaya said...

I too live in Bloomington and couldn't agree wih you more. I spent hours outside with my two girls sledding and forting. The fresh air and exercise was way better than any gym!

Unknown said...

Great photo of Lincoln!! Tell him good job....

Jen Kershner said...

Isnt' all this snow amazing? I have to say though that all the snow days and delays has totally messed with my free time and schedule but we have all really enjoyed it. I'm not saying I would be sad if Spring showed up soon though!