Friday, February 13, 2009

Joanna's Petite Inspiration Box

I fell in love with this gorgeous box that I received. I participated in the Petite Inspiration Swap hosted by Heather of Speckled Egg. It was so much fun having 3 swap partners and creating and filling their boxes. I thought it was more fun creating....then I started receiving the boxes and then I wasn't so sure. This one came from Joanna Lewis and I think it is just precious. The sentiment posted inside "Always follow your dreams!" is so sweet and inspirational. I guess that was what the swap was all about. Really, to be quite honest I didn't even want to open it....but then I knew that the treasures awaited me.
Just look at all the fun and gorgeous supply goodies! Vintage millinery, vintage seam binding, baubles galore, tickets & keys and old S&H stamps...I remember those from when I was a child...pasting them in their little booklets to redeem at the grocery store for household items such as new silver ware or can openers. Didn't the Brady's earn a new TV set with theirs? I bet they had a lot more booklets filled then we did!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hope, I am so glad that you like your swap box. I had a great time creating them all. :) Stay true to the little message inside.

Oh wait! You're already doing all of that. :) tee-hee. Love, Joanna