Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Theta Antiques & Decorative Arts Show


I hope that you might consider attending the Theta Antiques & Decorative Arts Show here in Bloomington. It is a wonderful antique & decorative arts show. If you would like to see more about the show check out their website at http://www.thetaantiqueshow.com/ to find vendors & artists. There is a possibility that I might be displaying my wares there as part of the decorative arts portion of the show. With this prospect, I am very excited. I would be working there with Lisa from Lola Rue & Co. Tickets are $7 & can be purchased online or at the door. For online ticket sales please visit www.tickets@thetaantiqueshow.com . The show will take place on Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:00a.m.-6:00p.m. & Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:00a.m.-4:00p.m. The location for the show is The Bloomington Convention Center, located at 302 S. College Avenue. I hope you can attend this awesome show. See you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope-
Love your beautiful little boxes! Wish I could come take a class from you at Lola Rue. Tell Lisa hi for me.
Stacy